Sunday, May 23, 2010

The Old Me

I want to be that girl who goes off to a foreign land (so to speak) and comes back a completely different person. I want to be known as anorexy-Jessie again. But I want to do it in a healthy way. I'm not one to tell people my weight or my measurements or my BMI, but I want to post it online so I can hold myself accountable. I need to change.

I've been on Insanity for one week now and haven't lost any weight. BUT I am consuming about twice as much water as I normally do, so I hope I am just carrying around water weight. (fingers crossed).

Here are my measurements as of tonight:
Waist: 40.5"
Hips: 46"
Right below breasts: 37"
Breasts: 39" (wow, my boobs are only 2", depressing)
Upper Right Thigh: 30"
Upper Left Thigh: 30"
Left Calf: 16"
Right Calf: 17"
Neck: 15"
Left Upper Arm: 14.25"
Right Upper Arm: 15"


Watching the half-ton mom on TLC tonight - what an inspiring story!

No comments:

Post a Comment